[wp-docs] FAQ Site

Christian Balzer (TigerDE2) christian.balzer at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:52:12 GMT 2005

I have said already ages ago* that it might be a good idea to actually
forward faq.wordpress.org <http://faq.wordpress.org> to
faq.wordpress.net<http://faq.wordpress.net>for the time being, in
order to minimize confusion. But nobody ever listens
to me anyway. Maybe I should employ a different tactic henceforth and always
propose the direct opposite of what I want, thus maximising the chances of
getting it... ;)
 Anyway: I think WordPress is more suitable as a FAQ list than the codex,
plus everything links there by now.
Or, to employ my new tactic: Move everything into the codex and break as
many links as possible... ;o)
 Regards,
Christian
 [*] http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/docs/2004-June/000324.html