[wp-docs] Article on Guidelines for "Your WordPress" reviews

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon May 23 04:42:27 GMT 2005

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com wrote:
> I started this a while ago and just got caught up again.  It's in
> response to some odd ball comments by volunteer reviewers on the Forum.
> http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/WordPress_Site_Reviews tries to
> at least put in writing some of the guidelines reviewers and posters
> should know when asking to have their site reviewed.  Please slice,
> dice, and review this.  Thanks.

Looks pretty good, I can add a link on the Your WordPress posting form
to this article when it's done.

Micheal's article looks good too, I like how it's heavily inter-linked
with the rest of the Codex. That's a great model to follow for all our
articles.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com