[wp-docs] Sign Up Your Interests

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:57:55 GMT 2005

I signed up, and would like everyone to try and state what they like
working on at the Codex, especially those that have been with the
project for a long time now, so that new contributors know who to turn
to :)

Carthik.

On 5/11/05, lorelle at cameraontheroad.com <lorelle at cameraontheroad.com> wrote:
> Per the most recent Meet Up, we'd like people to share their areas of
> interest in working on the Codex. The purpose of this is to direct
> volunteers to their areas of interest on the Codex, have their energies
> directed, and possibly be given tasks and assignments.
>
> There are two areas to "sign up".
>
> 1. http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Tasks#Things_to_Do_by_Codex_Section
> Lists the various tasks organized by Codex Section.  If you want to
> coordinate efforts on a particular section, please sign your name with the
> four tildes (~).  If you want to sign up for a specific task, or list a task
> needing doing in that area - sign up.
>
> 2. http://codex.wordpress.org/Documentation_team
> Lists the Documentation Team.  If you could put a list of your areas of
> Codex interests after your name, that would help people know who to contact
> to volunteer their services. If you don't want to be tied to a section,
> "General" is good for covering all the bases.
>
> Lorelle

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net