[wp-docs] Sabor latino para el Codex ;)

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:15:30 GMT 2005

What is it about administration that you have questions about?
Feel free to email me in person, or chat AIM: toofargon79 ; Y!, MSN c_a_sharma
I hope I will be able to answer some of those questions.

Asking here might be a good option too.

Regards,
Carthik.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:18:44 -0400, Potter System <potter at pottersys.net> wrote:

> Hello:
>
>  Some bloggers have been asking about the Spanish's Codex project. Then, I
> decided "tomar el toro por las astas" (to take the ox for his horns), and
> start translating the Codex. For that, I'll talk with anothers bloggers for
> help. If someone of this list wants to help (and speak Spanish), you are
> welcome if you want to help ;)
>
> Note: I want to talk with an admin, for that strange stuff called
> Administration
> ----
> Hola:
>
>  Algunos bloggers/bitacoreros han estado preguntando acerca del proyecto del
> Codex de WordPress en español. Decidí tomar el toro por las astas, y empezar
> a organizar un grupo para traducir el Codex. Por este motivo, hablaré con
> otros bloggers/bitacoreros por ayuda. Mientras más manos, mejor ;)
>
> Gracias

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net