[wp-docs] Remove Deny Access Section

James Huff james at macmerc.com
Thu Mar 24 00:12:34 GMT 2005

Hm, as a compromise, would someone blessed with more Codex power than
I, consider moving the "Deny Access" content to a new page?  Perhaps a
sub-page?  Honestly, I don't mind, as long as it isn't on Combatting
Comment Spam.  It just takes up too much space, it's too confusing for
new users, and it's not entirely WP-related (information can be found
via a quick Google search).