[wp-docs] User accounts

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Mon Mar 14 18:30:42 GMT 2005

John Gilger wrote:
> Some are lurkers learning about WP -- at least one of us is ;)
>

> > Looking at the user list page, I'm shocked to find out we have 841
> > registered accounts. Given that some of them have never
> done anything,
> > and others are spammers/vandals, shouldn't we clean this up
> once in a while?
> >
> > I guess by "we" I mean Matt, since he is the only one
> holding the keys
> > to the executive washroom! :P

The Codex is for all to see, there is nothing hidden. The only reason you
need an account would be if you plan on editing pages and contributing.
That's what Craig meant.If you never have and don't ever plan on editing a
page, why do you have an account. Is it cool to say "I have an account at
the wp codex!" :P (If that's the case, keep your account, and tell everybody
else they need one!)

Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net
AIM: ryancduff