[wp-docs] WordPress Terminology

Michael D.Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sat Mar 12 19:59:41 GMT 2005

Moving this from the 'Adding Administration Menus' thread to a new one.

See http://codex.wordpress.org/User:MDAWaffe/WordPress_Terminology

To answer Lorelle's question: it's not meant to be documentation at
all.  This page is meant as a Sandbox for people to make suggestions
regarding consistent nomenclature.

And Kaf's: the Glossary is the natural choice.  My point is that I
don't believe there exists consistent WP specific terms yet.  That user
page of mine can be scrapped after terms are decided.

Perhaps this is too anal though?  Should things be more
freeform/organic?

Michael