[wp-docs] Sigs on Articles

Michael D.Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 11 21:49:44 GMT 2005

I'm assuming we don't want people's names on articles, unless it's a
fairly substantial credit:

"...lead developers Ryan Boren and Matt Mullenweg..."
"... see Podz' excellent tutorial..."
crediting plugin/theme authors

That sort of thing seems fine.

A "for more information" link to external discussion (either on the
forums or their site or ...) is more appropriate for smaller notes.
Anyone Disagree?

Do we have some rubric to decide when to credit individuals/when not to?

Michael

PS:  I know, [[The Loop#Advanced Use]].  It's a stopgap until it can be
fixed up better (or is that "substantial" enough to be credited?)