[wp-docs] new codex page for developers/dev discussion?

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:29:20 GMT 2005

"Alternate" is an adjective that means "That which is an alternative".
You can feel free to look it up. I did, before I created the title,
and Owen, it's not a verb - no one is talking about alternating
between databases anymore that one's referring to going to the post
office when one submit a new "post".

Carthik.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:16:16 -0500, Aaron Brazell
<aaron at technosailor.com> wrote:
> Instead of "Using" we could use a form of "Implement". i.e. "Alternative
> Database Implementation".
>
> ??
>
> Aaron Brazell____________
> Editor, Technosailor.com
> http://www.technosailor.com

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net