[wp-docs] Template Tags without pages

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:12:16 GMT 2005

Thing is, query_posts and wp_loginout are not full-blooded template
tags. We're still trying to figure out what to do with functions that
are not quite template tags, I beleive.

We have to figure something out soon, and get more hands at the ranch
to help with the horses. :)

Carthik.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:03:19 -0600, lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
<lorelle at cameraontheroad.com> wrote:

> I just found a couple of template tags that have no pages but the links are
> on the Template Tag page....I've put a "something coming here soon" note on
> these to end the empty page syndrome, but they need something here better
> than that!
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/wp_loginout
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/query_posts
>

> Lorelle

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net