[wp-docs] Adding Administration Menus

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Mar 8 13:30:41 GMT 2005

As a user, I'm liking the idea of the word "Panel" for the various screens, interchangable with "screen".  Admin Panel, Admin Screen, Write Post panel, Write Post screen - that sounds good.  Menus are the things you click on top bar line at the top.  So an instruction might be:

     From the Manage panel, click on the Categories tab from the menu.

I'd like to see the references to these things stay consistent, if I have any say. The pages Pages thing makes me nuts.  So if you create a new "menu" on an Admin panel, then it should be a toolbar menu looking thing.  If you are talking about a "section" on the Admin panel screen....see, it just works better.

Is this what you are asking?

Lorelle