[wp-docs] Housekeeping Stuff

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 04:44:12 GMT 2005

Lorelle, the Wanted Pages just references running-text-links that
require to point somewhere. The entries there need to be corrected on
the page the (requesting) links are on, by instead pointing to pages
that exist that can be replacements for the intended links.

If that sounds too complicated, it's my fault entirely - I guess what
i am trying to say is that a lot of them are just typos, or links that
can be fixed by pointing them to the right page.

Carthik.

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:26:53 -0700, Craig Hartel <craig at nuclearmoose.com> wrote:
> What about http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Notable_Forum_Posts ?

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net