[wp-docs] Is there a simple "get started" article yet?

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:53:30 GMT 2005

[[Getting_Started_with_WordPress]] is supposed to be that page you are
referring to here! It should have a brief writeup on how to get
started with wordpress, in addition to all the links and info
currently on the page.

I think of it this way, a user who is a first time Codex visitor sees
"Getting_Started" on the main page, wants to get started, and clicks
through to the Getting_Started_with_WordPress page. That is where the
brief info about how to get started with WP should be.

Carthik.

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:57:00 -0600, lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
<lorelle at cameraontheroad.com> wrote:

> I'd like to do a very simple article for the Codex on how to get started,
> something to expand upon the links from the "Getting Started with WordPress"
> on the main page and to be simplier than the
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Introduction_to_Blogging article.  Very basic
> with links to the different help pages available.
>
> Is there something like that in the Codex already?  I've been a-searchin'.
>
> Lorelle VanFossen
> www.cameraontheroad.com

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net