[wp-docs] Codex problems? Post 'em here, please.

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Tue Mar 1 23:25:16 GMT 2005

I'm not sure if it's a single-page problem, but the thumbnailing in
http://codex.wordpress.org/Localizing_WordPress#Translating_with_poEdit
isn't working. If you click on the image link, it will bring up the
Image page, with errors about not finding the 800px version. Clicking
on the unloaded image will bring up the full size version normally.

Morgan