[wp-docs] IRC users list

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Mon Jun 27 17:39:51 GMT 2005

The "Install WordPress for A Friend" project that's been discussed (and on
the IRC Meetup discussion list again this week) is another list of qualified
people.

Why not let a person be nominated to the IRC list or the "Install WordPress
for A Friend" list.
Rule 1.  You can't put yourself on the list.
Rule 2.  You (the nominated person) keeps their information current.
Rule 3.   You also have to have a Codex User page to get on the list.

Can't be anymore of a nightmare than the multitude of Plugin and Theme
references now in Codex.

Let's brag about our high-qualified people!!

~~~~MichaelH
Michael E. Hancock