[wp-docs] Codex Copyright

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Wed Jun 22 15:01:15 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 15:42 +0100, Podz wrote:
> <<huge snippage>>
>
> Thanks Ryan :)
>
> Interesting point about 'one licence for the entire body of work'.
> Does that include all forum contributions ?

Good question.  I don't know what, if any, license applies  to the
forums.  It's different than a wiki where you are obviously making a
contribution to a corpus of work. I wouldn't snip someone else's post
from the forums and stick it in the codex.  Not without explicit
permission to use it under the terms of the GPL.  Maybe Matt can chime
in on the forums.

Ryan