[wp-docs] Codex Copyright

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Jun 22 13:34:25 GMT 2005

http://codex.wordpress.org/Copyright_Holders
That page lists those that have made contributions to the WP code.

I feel very strongly that there should be a page for all CODEX
contributors. Right now, it says that "All content at this website
(Codex) is provided for use under the terms of the GNU General Public
License". Says who ?

If the WP code is important enough to have it's contributors listed,
then surely Codex is no less deserving ?
We do not know what the future holds, but everyone who has taken time to
help has given their time freely and that needs protecting but with
their name on it. Surely those people who have contributed OWN that GPL
in the same way as the coders ?

P.