[wp-docs] trying again

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sun Jun 19 18:09:23 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> But, the forums are - for want of a better word - staffed by few
> compared to the number of people seeking help. When earlier versions
> were in development, despite the fact that there was a Beta forum,
> people chose not to use it. Despite the fact they were using development
> code, they still complained when things went wrong for them. That period
> of time was one of massive frustration for Craig and myself as every
> other question was about code that we may not have been using and as
> things went, code that changed hugely.

Well the people doing that *probably* aren't on this list or the hackers
list. People here know better. Since a subset of people will cause
trouble no matter what pre-emptive measures what we do, what can we do
to make responding to them less frustrating for you? Maybe a Codex
article that you could link to and then just close the thread?

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com