[wp-docs] A request

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Jun 18 15:34:45 GMT 2005

I know this is going to really annoy people, but right now I'm not bothered.

If you are running the latest 1.6 (it's the one with the 'Do Not Use' in
the version) AND you are blogging about it and what it offers AND you
are not making it crystal clear it should not be used, would you be so
kind as to drop by the forums to answer the inevitable rise in questions
from people to also get that code and their blog breaks.

After what has happened in the past, and the steps taken to make getting
that code harder, I'm sure we will appreciate your help.

P.