[wp-docs] Codex Articles Posted on Forum

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Fri Jun 17 03:51:32 GMT 2005

Over a week ago, Podz came to me with a brilliant idea.  Let's connect
the dots between the Codex and the Forum. I quickly put together a few
posts that highlight articles in the Codex, based upon the Featured
Articles list we put together a few weeks ago for the new front page of
the Codex, and started posting those, one in each section on the Forum.
Podz "stuck" them and they will stay at the top of the charts for the
week, and then new ones will be posted on Sunday nights.

With recommendations from some of the Codex volunteers, I put together a
few more "featured articles" for the forum posts for the next few
weeks.  This also puts pressure on us, the volunteers who work on the
Codex, to get these featured articles smacked into shape.

There is a list of the articles highlighted in the forum posts at
http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Forum_Post_Features and we need
everyone to poke around and make sure these show off the best face possible.

Thanks to Podz for the brilliant idea and to everyone who contributed
and edited (and will edit) these documents.  They are great and worth of
attention.