[wp-docs] Cpanels help please

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Thu Jun 16 18:57:36 GMT 2005

In preparation for a forthcoming event, I am doing some backup guides.
I have access to Ensim and Cpanel. Relle will allow me access to the
vDeck she has.
If you have Plesk or any other cpanel type thing, can I have access please ?

I will install WP, screencap a backup through whatever backend your site
uses and then delete the install I created. That's it.

The resultant work will be on my site as a standard webpage (and under a
CC License) and also on Codex for the event.

If you've any questions, just ask or otherwise drop me a line ?

thanks,

P.