[wp-docs] Nomenclature for WordPress interface

Michael D. Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Thu Jun 2 20:38:51 GMT 2005

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:MDAWaffe/WordPress_Terminology

That page was never meant to get rolled out into public view.  I meant it
as a voting booth and discussion area while we nailed down the
terminology.  It can still be (should still be) used for that if there's
more bits that need to be defined.

Another page, such [[WordPress Semantics]] and/or the Glossary, is a
better place for the public eye.

MDAWaffe