[wp-docs] Adding Keywords to Theme List

web at reportica.net web at reportica.net
Sat Jul 30 23:03:37 GMT 2005

Hi Lorelle,

Just wanted to say hello.

I have a house full of kids this summer so I haven't helped much but I
have some days off next week and I'll work on this. I was thinking a
checklist form might help, and I can create one from this list you
have created... then maybe we can talk about reports. Sounds like a
job easily chunked.

WordPress ROCKS!

Sheryl