[wp-docs] Help Promote WordPress Backup Week

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Jul 19 16:20:51 GMT 2005

Thanks for helping to promote the backup week.  I've posted your request
for translators at http://wordpress.org/support/topic/39583 and in a few
hours you might want to make a comment there to keep it up on the list
if it drops off.

And I've asked Matt to include it in the Dev Blog.  Thanks and keep up
the great work.

Oh, by the way, I and others will be changing the structure of the
localization and translation pages in the next week and any help will be
appreciated. They've become quite a mess and we're subdividing the pages
to be more helpful.  See http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle my user
page for the start of the process.  We still have more work to do.

Thanks!