[wp-docs] Codex open for business

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Jul 19 02:47:28 GMT 2005

Matt has just told me that the Codex is open for business. It still
hasn't been moved or the database synched, but he has promised to make
sure nothing gets lost in the final transfer.

So, unleash your pent up volunteer needs for documentation and attack
the Codex again. We need work on the new
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups and a lot of other stuff.

If you are writing new documents, save a copy on your computer, just in
case....after all, we are heading into a busy Backup Week and I'd hate
to have our story be one of the sob stories at
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/39496

Oh, and by the way, jonimueller has offered to make some buttons and
banners for WordPress Backup Week, so we will temporarily add those to
the forum and Codex when they are ready.  That will be fun.

Thanks to all!