[wp-docs] Codex on hold for the weekend

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sun Jul 17 03:22:11 GMT 2005

Matt just told me that the Codex will not be "officially" ready until
Monday as there have been a few minor problems in the recent transfer.
The database is not locked down and edits are possible, but when the
final move comes on Monday, some of those edits may be lost. While we
should be able to compare changes with the history and replace anything
lost, I don't think there is enough energy or volunteers to go through
EVERYTHING that may get changed in the next few days. So let's hold off.

I have a huge file I'm keeping with notes on things that need to be
fixed and added to the Codex, so my fingers are itching, but I'm holding
back.

Consider this a weekend off from Codex and we'll all be back hacking
away at it by Monday afternoon.  Thanks for your patience and thanks for
all the work you do on the Codex. It has really grown into an amazing
collection of articles and documentation. Thanks!