[wp-docs] Hardening WordPress

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Fri Jul 15 17:10:14 GMT 2005

Back on the list.

I had some significant changes to make to this page, so rather than
stomp on the current version, I moved off a copy to my user area:

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:ringmaster/Hardening_WordPress

Please review and update.  If/When you think it's ready to move back,
please do so, I think I've exhausted my input on it until it needs updated.

That reminds me... The whole "renaming the admin account" problem
doesn't exist in 1.6.  Not sure where to note that since 1.6 isn't live
yet, but the docs should change when it is.

...And I guess that the list is the place to make suggestions until the
move is complete...

Owen