[wp-docs] Redirecting Old Wiki

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Fri Jul 15 02:36:42 GMT 2005

About the redirects, is this for redirecting specific pages to the new
"related" page on the Codex or the entire site to the Codex?  I'm not
clear about it's usage or how to do this.

We still have a few pages that are worth grabbing. I was hoping they
would be grabbed and put in the Codex during the cleanup, but they
weren't. And there really isn't much left there that still applies.  So
any kind of redirect would be a good idea.

Lorelle

=======
Using this plugin:

http://wiki.wordpress.org/?pagename=RedirectToPlugin

I think we should turn all pages possible on the old wiki into redirects.

http://wiki.wordpress.org/

Many pages on the old wiki show up pretty high in search engines.

--
Matt Mullenweg