[wp-docs] printed version?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:09:39 GMT 2005

WOW. I think I stepped into more than I expected. Some very interesting
insight however into those who are dedicated to the growth and development
of WP. And I agree with Podz, better from within the community than out. Let
me just add that I by no means meant to stir up a hornets nest, and perhaps
learned a lesson of speaking up too soon. I will however, will make a
concerted effort to learn more about the codex, in terms of the "backend",
and confer with Carthik upon their return. It also seems if I'm to be
serious about this project, iI need to familiarize myself with the upcoming
release of 1.6. If anyone could direct me to the correct mailing list for
that, by all means please point me in the right direction.