[wp-docs] printed version?

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Sun Jul 10 18:41:20 GMT 2005

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com wrote:
> There is also a lot that must be clarified for copyright protection and
> contribution acknowledgements as well as editorial staff.....this is not
> something taken lightly and as it stands, WordPress is undergoing
> dramatic changes with the next version due to be released in the next
> few months and anything that happens book wise now would be obsolete
> then. Maybe with the new release, if we can get enough documentation
> holes filled and enough volunteers contribute articles related to the
> new version.

It would be _great_ if we could have available complete documentation
for the next version at the time of release.  I know this will be wildly
challenging.  I'll help liason between hacker developments and
documentation gaps, if necessary.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35