[wp-docs] Screencasts

Musica musica at educar.pro.br
Fri Jul 8 17:46:16 GMT 2005

On Cnet the videos are made with Macromedia Flash ... its a lot of work !!!

But on Wink you dont need to have or to know anything about flash tecnology
... Wink made this for you ... it isnt so gorgeous but for tutos of
instalations and aplications is just fine ! ...

Just click for start capture and click another time to stop ... you can edit
puting ballons texts, butons and images mixing all at the final ... Wink
create 2 files: HTML + SWF .. the HTML is only for call the SWF file ....
thats it.

Villas