[wp-docs] The 1.2 conundrum

James Huff james at macmerc.com
Wed Feb 23 18:55:44 GMT 2005

Personally, I'd like to say the Codex remain v1.5-only.  As far as I've
seen the answer to most v1.2 support requests recently has been "upgrade
to v1.5".  And, v1.5 is a recommended upgrade for all users.  Also, most
of all of the regularly posting support forum users have made the jump
to v1.5, so v1.2 will quickly loose favor in the forums.  I think we
should plan to remove all v1.2 references from the Codex shortly after
the release of v1.5.1.  This will clean up some of the clutter and help
to avoid confusion.  We can always refer the v1.2 users to the Wiki if
they're too stubborn to update.

James Huff
james at macmerc.com
MacMerc Contributing Editor