[wp-docs] New Pages.

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Mon Feb 21 20:53:10 GMT 2005

With regards to style guidelines for title names, I'll just reiterate a
couple of rules that I've mentioned before.

1. Titles should never begin with "How to," unless it is absolutely
necessary to do so.
2. Titles which give instructions on how to do something should use
verbs in the present participle (-ing) rather than present tense. For
example, "Installing WordPress" should be used rather than "Install
WordPress."
3. Titles which simply describe a subject ("Blog Design and Layout") or
object ("Administration Panels") should use only nouns. (Note that
"Design" and "Layout" can also be verbs, but in this example they are
used as nouns.)

These rules are extremely standardized in the print world; any good
reference book will adhere to them.

Morgan