[wp-docs] First order of business - code tweak page

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:36:47 GMT 2005

If it's scattered throughout, then we could have all Hacks marked with
some special div, and icon, or some such.

A new page with source-hacks could be done under the "Advanced Topics"
section on the main page.

Carthik.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:34:04 -0500, Kaf Oseo <kaf at szub.net> wrote:
> Lorelle brought up a good point here:
>
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=24151
>
> On principle I'm not suggesting we allow code hacks to be scattered through
> the documentation, but perhaps a page, a code sandbox of sorts listing minor
> modifications, wouldn't be out of order. Then at least we can reenforce some
> protective steps, like backing up files, commenting changes, etc.
>
> -Kaf

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net