[wp-docs] Blanked Out of Codex

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:31:59 GMT 2005

MonoBook has been restored as a theme, so we should all be able to
view the Codex in its glorious original theme now.

Sorry, Viper, I wish I could reset your password, but I can't.  Isn't
there a Codex admin around here somewhere?  Are you sure that you have
tried everything?

On 12/29/05, Viper007Bond <lists at viper007bond.com> wrote:
> Well if anyone gets their skin changed, get them to change my pass too. :(
>
> - Viper007Bond
>
> Scott Merrill wrote:
> > Christian Balzer (TigerDE2) wrote:
> >> Those who want to log out delete all codex.wordpress.org cookies, then
> >> reload the Main Page.
> >
> > That helps us see the pages, but if our preferences have defined the
> > monobook skin, we're back to a blank page as soon as we log in.
> >
> > I'd really like to update the list of 2.0 compatible plugins, but I
> > can't.  I'm not going to make a new account for myself to do this.
> >
> > Who has access to the server, aside from Matt?  Are we completely
> > reliant on his whims to fix this stuff?  I'm getting exasperated.

James Huff (MacManX)
MacMerc Contributing Editor
http://www.macmerc.com
http://www.macmanx.com