[wp-docs] Blanked Out of Codex

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:10:31 GMT 2005

Well, I thought that I was being clever and changed my skin setting
for the Codex back to the original "MonoBook" skin, mostly because I
currently prefer it to the new skin.  Unfortunately, all of the Codex
pages are blank now.  When I am not logged in, the Codex appears as it
should with the new skin.  But, when I am logged in as "MacManX", all
of the pages are completely blank.  Does anyone here have back-end
access?  If so, would you mind resetting my choice of Codex skin?
Thanks in advance!

--
James Huff (MacManX)
MacMerc Contributing Editor