[wp-docs] Go option in Search box

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Wed Aug 31 23:11:46 GMT 2005

I have just done several searches for Codex links within the new search
on the Codex. Two of the searches forced me to click through 3 pages of
results before I encountered my first Codex article result. One of those
I had to go to page 4 to get the result. I also miss the "GO" feature
which took me directly to the page I wanted by entering in the correct
name.

I know the idea is to tie the two together, and I'm not sure how to
handle the search feature, but when I'm on the forum, I want an answer,
any answer, but when I'm on the Codex, I often want an answer from the
Codex, not a post on the forum. Maybe we can weight Codex results on top
of forum and other results? I don't know how this works, but I was
really frustrated, even when I typed in the specific title that I wanted.