[wp-docs] Disclaimers

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Aug 31 14:06:04 GMT 2005

Lorelle VanFossen wrote:
> I just noticed that MacManx has added a disclaimer to his user page
> http://codex.wordpress.org/User:MacManX. I'd love an explanation - was
> there something that happened or is this just a good idea? Should others
> think about such things? Yikes.

I've seen that, and I can see why MacManx might have done that.
I won't. Until I am a fully paid employee of WordPress*, then people had
better make their own distinctions and make them correct. I already
censor myself on my blog when I want to post what I really think, so
I'll be damned if I'm going to start sticking disclaimers or whatever
elsewhere :)

*Not that I anticipate this at all, I'm just giving an example.

P.