[wp-docs] Edits on FAQ_About_WordPress page

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Aug 30 15:09:56 GMT 2005

Thanks, Virgil. We'll have the group who worked on totally redoing the
FAQs recently go over it. I believe there may be still some information
to add to some of the FAQ pages. The conversion from the old pages to
the new took a lot of work and they did a fabulous job. A lot of the
code within those pages need reviewing, too, so if anyone is up to
dusting off their coder hats - please take a good look through all of
the new FAQ pages and clearly identify which issues pertain to v1.2,
1.5, and subsequent versions.

We will be having some templates to help identify which section pertains
to which in the next week or two. I'm working on them but they will have
to wait until I get back "home" from being a hurricane refugee. Weee.
There isn't electricity back there, yet, and it may be a few days or a
week, so we're not in a big hurry. If I get longer Internet access time,
I'll finish those up later this week. The templates are mostly designed
to accomodate whole sections and the FAQs can just have a note in bold
identifying which version the FAQ belongs to, if it does belong to a
specific version.

Thanks!