[wp-docs] Themes vs Templates

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Aug 30 14:22:57 GMT 2005

We look forward to your help, and anything that can be done to help
clarify the documentation is always welcome. And as mentioned, a lot of
basic stuff needs to be done that is listed on the Codex:Tasks list - so
do what you can, and you can find help online at the IRC docs channel on
FreeNode at #wordpress-docs and/or in #wordpress if you have questions
about what you are editing and doing.

And be sure and go through the Guidelines and Codex Styles pages to see
how we do things around here. The Codex isn't your normal wiki. ;-)

Thanks for your help!