[wp-docs] Themes vs Templates

Moshu moshu at transycan.net
Sat Aug 27 16:56:35 GMT 2005

Never in the Codex or on this list. Sometimes in the forum by
newbies...

Please, also bear in mind this is _not_ a support list! So, if you
have questions that have to be clarified, you should post them to the
forum.

However, if you can point us to a page where the Documentation Team
screwed it up and they were using themes and templates as
interchangeable terms... you are welcome to help us to correct that
mistake.

thanks,

moshu