[wp-docs] codex style

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Fri Aug 26 20:08:16 GMT 2005

During the migration in the past few days, Codex caught a little
jaundice. It's back and looks and runs the same, though for me it
actually works a little faster.

What Matt is saying is that eventually, the Codex will be blended in, as
previously reported, to the wordpress.org site so when you click DOCS
you will be taken to the Codex and the two sites will be "blended" in
look and style.  The style of the whole thing will probably undergo
changes, but we'll just have to wait and see, and be patient, with
everyone else. I'm sure it will look great.