[wp-docs] Codex

Michael Renzmann wordpress at nospam.otaku42.de
Thu Aug 25 05:58:25 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> It's been effectively offline now for ~10 days at least.
> What is the problem ?

Now more than 20 days and still off. The only information that was
available here came from Lorelle. At August 2nd she told that the Codex
editing was turned off due to a move, at August 9th a short explanation
followed ("Matt says: 'it's broke'") saying that the codex will "be ...
back very soon".

Well, I'm not directly involved (yet) in contributing to the Codex, but
nevertheless I think that's BAD. If at least there would be a reaction
to those of the regulars (such as Podz) who asked one week ago (!) about
what's going on here...

@Lorelle: don't get me wrong, this isn't against you. You've been the
one who gave away all information that you seem to have had in this
regard - thanks for the updates!

Bye, Mike
--
Sign EDRI petition against data retention:
http://dataretentionisnosolution.com