[wp-docs] raw files.

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Aug 21 15:39:17 GMT 2005

David House wrote:
>>Note: Open Office 2 - it's in beta but only it can do embedded URL's in
>>PDF's. I have no idea what other program will open them - but I do know
>>that Notepad++ just see garbage characters.
>

> PDFs are binary files anyway, right? So Notepad and other text editors
> would see garbage regardless of whether they had embedded URLs or not.
>
> As for which programs support them, I know KPDF does, and I'm pretty
> sure Adobe Acrobat does.

Apologies for being unclear - the last link I posted was to the complete
collection of .odt files - which are the product of Open Office.
Using those files it would be relatively easy to group them as you
wished then do whatever you pleased. The PDF's can't easily be
manipulated whereas this is the raw stuff.

P.