[wp-docs] Codex Book

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sat Aug 20 16:26:28 GMT 2005

When the topic of the book came up, those links were also supplied and
the mention of holes in the documentation was also mentioned.

If a movement towards a book form of the Codex or something else
regarding WordPress is to begin, and Carthik will not be involved or
have limited involvement (now that we know that), then let's get on with
it. Since he talked about it and was excited and inferred he had plans,
then I wanted to make sure he was a part of it. He's an important part
of the Codex team and I didn't want him excluded. Only fair. Thanks to
everyone for waiting.

Again, there is little we can do on the Codex as long as it continues to
be locked down, but we can make plans and look at the holes in the
documentation that need to be filled. We can also talk about the form,
as mentioned, the book might take, be it Dummies, or more technical. And
if we are to use the whole Codex or write something similar but different?

There are a lot of questions and possibilities.