[wp-docs] Off

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:25:20 GMT 2005

On 8/17/05, Michael B <miklb.online at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/17/05, Carthik Sharma <carthik at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  If
> > there is anything I can do to tie up loose ends, let me know, and I
> > will.
> The only thing that comes to mind, is there was some discussion  regarding
> printable docs, and we were told that was your project, and not to make any
> decisions until your return.  Was there anything you had started, or an
> outline of a plan to put something together that would be beneficial to
> anyone who may want to work on such a project?

Michael,

Nothing was started. I had had a small discussion through email with
Lorelle, when we thought it would be cool to whip up a book
(downloadable document) for WordPress 1.6. The plan was for me to
co-ordinate efforts. Since I will be unavailable for most, I suppose
that plan will have to change. Since nothing was started upon, not
much needs to change.

Carthik.