[wp-docs] 1.5.2

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Mon Aug 15 19:17:11 GMT 2005

Sorry about the information on the Foreign Language files in the Upgrade
article on the Codex. The WordPress in Your Language series of three
articles was just completely rewritten to make all kinds of installation
and upgrading and support information better available and inclusion of
that information was on my To Do List when the Codex went....down.
Hopefully it will be up and running soon and we can clarify that
information.

The entire Upgrade WordPress page in the Codex has been rewritten many
times lately. We're trying to accommodate all the different
installations and upgrades and make the document much more user
friendly.  Stay tuned.