[wp-docs] 1.5.2

vwebmaster webmaster at villasweb.com
Mon Aug 15 16:56:01 GMT 2005

Every time you guys forget the internalization rules !!!!!  damn ... and i
forgot too !!!

This post of Upgrade Instructions: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/41866
say nothing about the folder \wp-includes\languages ... thanks to my backups
and fake tests folders i will not have that to translate everything again!

Villas