[wp-docs] Codex on PDF

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Aug 10 22:19:07 GMT 2005

I posted this to the forum earlier:
"There is now documentation you can download, read offline and print !
Over at http://www.tamba2.org.uk/wordpress/docs are listed over 240
complete pages (a total of ~34meg of information) taken verbatim from
Codex. You can download just those sections you need - and none that you
do not.

Before you start downloading or commenting though, please take a moment
to read the information I’ve put together here:
http://www.tamba2.org.uk/T2/codex-and-pdf/
It should address what I think will be common questions.

WordPress code isn’t static, and neither will these docs be either. It’s
one thing to get everything there now, it’s going to be another to keep
this project uptodate. When Codex recovers from the move, a new page for
this project will be created in my User space. Any and all issues about
this can be discussed there and if you want to help that’s the place to be.

Feedback welcome. "

P.