[wp-docs] FAQ

Christian Balzer (TigerDE2) christian.balzer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:03:15 GMT 2005

The difference, though, is that in newspapers, the author's comments are
actually printed in the publisher's publication. He thus has some kind of
responsibility. We do only supply the software. Kind of the printer
supplying the paper. We don't have to talk to them about opinions. Just tell
people we're only doing software, nothing else. If they want to approach the
author of any blog, this is the wrong place.*

Anyway: There's a very easy way to check whether something is written
clearly enough: Translate it into another European language using Babelfish
or therelike and then back into English. If it's still easy to understand
and well formulated (with one or two glitches) your job is done. If not, try
again... ;o)
Christian

*) We might use something along the lines "Please understand that we at
WordPress.org have no influence on any of the WordPress' powered blogs. We
only deliver the software. Everything else on other people's blogs is beyond
our influence."